Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Scaling Down

After reading my lofty goals for 2010 I
am tired already!!! I decided to scale it
down to smaller weekly goals. I am
still going to attempt to accomplish
the big ones, but these should help me
feel better about life! I plan
(note I said plan) to post them each week.
so here is week 1-

Week 1-
1. Walk on the treadmill 3x this week-
I have to start out walking- I am way
too out of shape!!!
2. take my kids to the movies- The new
Jacki Chan movie looks hilarious!
3. lose a pound!
4. Not lose my mind- this is appropriate
due to the fact David left for Kuwait this
morning!
5. read my scriptures every day! (this one
will help me not lose my mind!)

1 comment:

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

I didn't know Dave was leaving so soon! For some reason I thought it was March. Anyways, good luck with your weekly goals and keeping your sanity while Dave's away!

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!