Thursday, January 14, 2010

Made it to the Desert

After a really long flight on a rotator, Dave emailed
this morning to say he made it. Here is what he had
to say about his new surroundings-
"I finally made it! This place is better in some ways
but generally It's pretty bad. My living conditions in
Iraq were much better. The roomate that is in my can
hasn't cleaned anything in a long time! I've got a lot
of work to do... The job doens't seem too bad and there
are some people here that I know from other
assignments."
You'd think after 9 deployments he'd be used to the
sand and stink....I think I'll be shipping some Clorox
wipes this week anyway!!!

2 comments:

Texas Birds said...

Send him our love and remember we're here if you need anything!!!!

The Birds said...

So glad he made it. I'd just send a whole jug of clorox! Wish him luck...I'd never make it! We'll have the girls make him some pictures and send them. Oh, and loved all the pics and posts! Miss you guys like crazy.

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!