Monday, January 11, 2010

Funny Story

After reading Jessica K's blog today about being
part of the "skinny club", it reminded me of the
funniest thing that happened when I was pregnant
with Jaden. Before I tell this story- just so I
remember when I'm old- I need to say that I
gained another human in weight while I was
pregnant with Jaden. Not my best year, but oh well!
- Chloe (4 at the time), Jaxon (2 at the time) and I
were in the Vegas Airport on our way home from
Utah. We were taking a potty break during our
layover. To accomodate 3 bodies and all our stuff,
we went into the handicapped stall that was in the
dead center of the restroom. After I changed
Jaxon and Chloe went potty, it was my turn. I sat
down on the potty and Chloe proceeded to say- as
loudly as possible of course- "mama, your bum is
huge! it doesn't fit on the potty". At least 10 stalls
of women burst out laughing. I was horrified! You
would have thought that alone would have been wt.
loss motivation, but I was super pregnant and didn't
much care!! Aren't kids great!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

That's an awesome story! One for the history books!

Tatiana said...

Kids say the darndest things, especially your kids! They kill me!

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!