Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Job!!

It's official! It got the job at Highsmith Rainey!!
only 15 min from home and a great raise!!! I
am so looking forward to being a clinical RD again!
I will miss my old boss and coworkers terribly,
but everything else about the new job is so much
better!! I start on the 19th!
Thanks to everybody for your prayers!
I know they helped A LOT! Now we just have
to pray we survive this deployment (David's
leaving next week) and that my kids get accepted
to private school!! Always something to pray for!!

2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Krish! That's so great!! I am sure you will love to not have to drive an hour each way! I hope everything works out while Dave is away!! I still want to come and visit!! :)

The Birds said...

I'm SO glad it all worked out. Heavenly Father does love you and your family! Aahh....blessings! Love you!
~Chandi

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!