Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

I am not usually one to formally write out
resolutions. It just reminds me at the end
of the year how much I stunk it up!! However,
I am feeling extremely motivated this go round!
We'll see if I manage to achieve my goals-

1. Spend more quality time with my kids!
2. Have a mom/kid date with each child quarterly!
2. Have less days without scripture reading!
3. Do my visiting teaching every month!
4. Attend the temple @ least 5 times
5. lose the last of my weight!
6. Run a 5K
7. Keep a clutter free home
8. Keep up with my laundry!
9. Have more meaningful FHE's.
(We are famous for popcorn and movie FHE!)
10. Date with David monthly- after he finally
gets back from the desert.
11. Read to my kids every night.
12. Give 100% to the things I can control- (prayer,
church attendance, tithing, scripture reading,
visiting teaching, reading to the kids...etc)
and not sweat the things I can't. - this one kind of
sums the rest up!

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Awesome goals, Krish!

Casey said...

WOW! That's great. I would love to do all those things too. When you get it mastered, tell me how to do it. Also, anytime you want to run a 5k I would LOVE to run it with you. I never have anyone to run with (since Tim hurt his hip) and I want to run another one. The last one I ran alone and it was a little intimidating since it was my first one.

Chelsie said...

Inspiring goals!!!

The Birds said...

That makes me motivated!! However, I'm already off to a bad start. I'm such an ornery old prego lady this go around anyway and then I've had a one track mind this week of "get all these projects done", that the girls haven't had the structure they deserve - they're room is organized, but they smell and have eaten "dunch" at least three times this week. Not sure it's a good trade off, but it feels good to be getting the house put together!

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!