Monday, February 2, 2009

I love You

I don't get to spend Valentine's Day
with my Valentine this year.
So to let him know how much I love him
I thought it would be fun to list something
each day I love about him! Can you tell I
miss him!!

1. What an amazing dad he is!
2. His Patriotism and devoted service
to his country!
3. His way of keeping things (mostly me)
calm! He is a great voice of reason!
4. His Eyes and eyelashes! So glad our
kids got those gorgeous eyes and eyelashes!
5. His honesty
6. That he genuinely misses his kids when
he's gone!
7. His knowledge of the Gospel.
8. His great sense of direction :> (makes
me feel usefull!)
9. What a hottie he is!! Really, have
you seen my hubby!! He's hot!
10. His sense of Humor
11. His random acts of kindness/
how thoughtful he can be!
12. That he works so hard but
always puts his family first!
13. That he loves me! despite ALL
my faults he still loves me!
14. Happy Valentine's Day!! I love You!!
Wish you were here!

No comments:

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!