Sunday, February 8, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

The Birds, The Pete's and the DeCoursey's

Patiently waiting......
Still patiently waiting....no wait,
Jaxon and Jaden are fighting again!!!!!!

Last night we took the kids and went
to the Draper Temple Open House.
The Temple was beautiful!! Trying
to keep the kids reverent and still
for such a long time proved to be a challenge!
There were hundreds of people and we
waited forever!! It took us 3 hours!
Hopefully the kids will remember
something good about it!


4 comments:

Casey said...

Krisha, I almost didn't recognize you. Your hair looks so dark. Is that your mom you are standing next to? Anyway, good to see you. We are patiently waiting for you to move out here to NC. But our patience is wearing thin - HURRY!!!!

Embellish the Moment said...

Oh man... that makes me want to pull my hair out just reading it! Don't you love those moments when you are trying to figure out a way to spiritually wring their necks! I had thought about taking my girls... glad I didn't try it! But what a fun memory for the kids. It's awesome that you get to spend this time with your family.

Jocelyn said...

We're going soon and I'm super nervous my kids will be wild and crazy and naughty! It will be so neat, though.

The Birds said...

It may have been a little crazy, but worth every second just to hear Jaden say, "I'm going to look for Jesus!" Priceless!
~Chandi

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!