Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mommy survey


Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey
for a change - it's all about your first born! Just
copy and paste it in a new note for yourself!Let's
see how much you remember!
Answer these related to your first born child.

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
I had only been off the pill 20 days. Is that planned?
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Shock! I cried
for an hour! I had planned to go back on the pill as soon
as my cycle restarted. I had just made the decision to go
to Med school! Guess that wasn't the plan! So glad it
wasn't! Look at what I would have missed!
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 23
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
was late, so I took a test.
7.WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My Sister. David was TDY
(gone) and I needed her help to think of a way to tell David.
I told him by delivering a basket full of baby stuff to the
squadron. He was slightly shocked when he got off the plane!!
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? yes
9. DUE DATE? Jan 2, 2002
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Only for about
3 days. Super lucky!
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Cheeseburgers from McDonald's.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? How clumsy
I was during pregnancy. I couldn't unload the dishwasher
without breaking something!
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Female
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF
WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN
THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 22lbs.
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? yes
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew.
We kept the sex of the baby a secret so we opted to have
a shower after she was born to help everyone out!
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING
YOUR PREGNANCY? 3 months of preterm labor. She wanted out!
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Baptist Memorial Hospital-
North Little Rock, AR Dr. Chang rocks!!!
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? active labor- about 8.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My hubby
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Dr. Fuller (Dr. Chang
was out of the state for Christmas :<), some super crotchety
old nurse, the fantastic anesthesiologist, and of course my hubby!!
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? heck yes!!
Bring on the drugs!! Epidurals are awsome!
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8lbs. 7oz
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? December 23, 2001

27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Chloe Elizabeth DeCoursey

28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 7
Love you Chlo!

1 comment:

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

I love how the anesthiesiologist is always preceeded with adjectives like "fantastic, amazing, wonderful, and heaven sent." It's definitely the way I describe mine.

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!