Monday, February 16, 2009

High School Tag

High School Blog Chain
Thanks Melissa for tagging me. this was fun!
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school!
longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!
1) Did you marry someone from your high school? No
2) Did you carpool? No, I was lucky enough to have
my own car.
3) What kind of car did you have? Pontiac Sunfire fully
equipped with sunroof! and man was it fast! What
the heck were my parents thinking?!
4) What kind of car do you have now? I caved and got
a Dodge minivan after baby #3 came. The sliding door
saved my life and the neighboring cars paint job!
5) It's Friday night...where are you? Cheering at
football or basketball....for those of you who know
me now don't faint when I tell you I was not only
a cheerleader, but the captain of the squad!!
6) It's Saturday Night ...hanging out at my house.
My house was the center of all things fun! Senior
year many Sat. nights were spent with really fun
boys in Brigham City or Logan!
7) What kind of job did you have in high school? I worked
at McDonald's! good times!
8) What do you do now? I am the mom of 3!! and am a
Corporate Dietitian/Long Term Care dietitian!
9) Were you a party animal? No.
10) Were you considered a flirt? No. I always had a boyfriend,
until my senior year!!
11) Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir!! Loved Choir!
12) Can you sing the fight song? Sure can! i think I might still be able
to the actions too!!
13) Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Mr. Egli (sp) and
Mrs. Runyan
14) Where did you sit during lunch? Usually went out for lunch!
the Pie Dump, Kent's for bagels or Denny's (when we didn't
want to go back to school!)
15) What was your school's full name? Bear River High School
(not the one in California).
16) When did you graduate? 1997
17) What was your school mascot? Bear
18) If you could go back and do it again, would you? NO!!!!! High
school was a good time for learning a few of life's lessons, but
do not want to learn them again!
19) What do you remember most about graduation? Singing
at Graduation! and the feeling of completion! I couldn't wait
to get to college!
20) Who did you go with to senior prom? Our school didn't do
senior prom. We did, however, have a senior hop, and my
friend James asked me, but I was having emotional trauma
so I declined and worked that night instead! Sorry James!
21) Do you still talk to the person you went to Jr. Prom with? No. I
haven't seen Josh in years!
22) Are you planning on going to your 50 year reunion? Maybe
23) Do you still see people from school? Occasionally. The internet
(facebook) has been great for finding out what people are up to these days.

Tag you're it!- Jacki M, Jessica K, Mandy C., my sis, Shantell S.

1 comment:

Justin Jacki Jaden Halli Ragen said...

I think this may have been one of the first tags I have actually done! Wow...I'm glad high school is over with and done! Fun while it lasted but life is great now!! I would do lots differently, you know what I mean!! :) Hope Utah is still treating you good!

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!