Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Random Things

I've been tagged again. We'll see if I can come up
with 25 random things about me. here we go:
1. I love Starbucks! Now before you all
gasp and have a cow, I only love thier
hot chocolate! Actually, I think I'm rather
addicted. I also love the smell and atmosphere
in Starbucks!I think if I wasn't LDS
I would be an avid coffee drinker!
2. I hate to do laundry. It truly is the bane
of my existance! you'd think with technology
they could figure out a way not only to wash
and dry, but to fold and put away too!!
3. I love the snow!
4. I don't like the bitter cold as much as I remember!
5. I love to live in small towns! Really!
6. I secretly want to be a waitress! always have!
7. I want to adopt a child! Hopefully soon!
8. I am addicted to Burn Notice on USA!
Michael Westin is one hot man! (apparently I have
some addiction issues. Maybe I aught to have a talk
with my bishop..aka dad!)
9. I love to look at scapbooks! (still HATE to do them!)
10. I love to travel! Europe is my favorite! I can't wait
to go back to Amsterdam and take my hubby this time!
Although, Amy is one great travel companion and man
did we have fun!! Love ya Amy!
11. I love horses and to horeseback ride! Hope to have
my own someday!
12. I love the water. I love the ocean, swimming pools,
hot tubs...you name it. Even the bath tub. there is
something very relaxing about water.
13. I like to work and Love my job!I admit it!
I love to drop the kids off and go to work.
It makes me feel validated and in all honesty
is a nice break from motherhood! (which all of us
need once in a while!)
14. I don't wear socks! Even in the dead of winter
in Utah! i hate socks! and I only wear nylons if I
absolutely have to!
15. I am terribly uncreative!
16. I love to move! It's always a fun adventure!
although I don't like moving week and unpacking!
17. I am a die hard football fan! I even play fantasy
football with all the male members of the Pete
family! I won a few years ago and got
my name on the family plaque!!! go me!
18. I don't like to read! My husband says there
must be something horribly wrong with me! but I
can think of at least 10 things I would rather do
than sit and read a book. Who has time to read
anyway!
19. I won't eat leftovers! (long story)
20. I've never had a cavity!
21. I call my grandma Sandall daily.
22. I am now addicted to Facebook (another addiction.
I think I may need counseling!) thanks Michelle for
getting me started!
23. I found out I was pregnant the day I went to
submit my applications for Med schools! this is why
I'm a dietitian instead of a doctor!
24. I love school! I want to go back to school (again)
to get my BSN! ( although, my husband says I can't
until I pay for the Master's degree! he claims the
money tree is not only dead, but has shriveled up!! )
25. I have a thing for Celine Dion music lately.
hence the playlist! Every song has some memory
attached to it! Good and bad! Good times!

Yeah! I made it t0 25!!! (good grief, it only took me till 1 am!)
Tag you're it: Amy Bird, Amy Nessen, Michelle Peterson (payback for Facebook!),
and Jacki Miller. (you are supposed to choose 4 people to tag!)

No comments:

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!