Thursday, October 2, 2008

Consequences

I know this picture is nasty,
but I had to document my
Owie from yesterday's run.
I decided to wear some old
running shoes. This picture
is to remind me not to do that
again without the use of bandaids!
The worst part of the story is that
I got about 4 blocks from my house when it started to really hurt.
I decided to take my shoes off and walk in my socks the remainder
of the way. I was about to die of a heart attack (I'm still working
back up to my old running self), I was sweating like a pig and
holding my shoes. Two of my neighbors passed me and laughingly
asked if it was really that bad out there?! Needless to say, I won't
be wearing those running shoes for a while, at least not without
the use of a whole box of Band-aid's!

No comments:

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!