Friday, October 10, 2008

Confessions and Tag

I thought this was a cute idea.
It's a great way for you and my
kids later in life to read about thier mom.

Confession:I don't eat my daily allowance of
Fruits and Veggies.
(and I'm a dietitian for Heaven's sake)
Confession: I love KFC mashed potatoes!
Confession: I hate scrabooking and anything crafty
Confession: I don't wash my face at night.
Confession: I have gained and lost a human person
worth of weight!! (not pretty!)
Confession: I speed all the time!
Confession: I don't enjoy the baby time of life as much as
when my kids are older!
Confession: I hate seafood!
Confession: I love Cartoons! Especially old cartoons!
Scooby Doo is my favorite!
Confession: I miss my family in Utah!

A List of Eights8 TV Shows I Love to Watch
1. Burn Notice
2. Keeping Up Appearances
3. Project Runway
4. Are you being Served?
5. 30 Minute Meals
6. House
7. Psych
8. Anything on BBC America.
I love British TV

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Ran
2. Did stuff for Jaxon's class-
Teacher Appreciation Week next week
3. Reviewed/ Created Policies and Procedures
for Remington. Sometimes being a Corporate
Dietitian is not so great!
4. Went to The Children's Place to try
to find stuff for Family pics
5. Bought gas for $2.94/gallon...yeah!!!
6. Read to my boys while Chloe was at Karate
7. Washed my face before bed.
8. Went to bed at 8. I was exhausted.
Policy and Procedure drains the life right out of ya!

8 (or 10) Favorite Places to Eat
1. Chuy's (best mexican ever)
2. Maddox
3. Cafe Rio
4. Papadeaux's
5. The Cheesecake Factory
(Parmesan Crusted Chicken is to die for!)
6. El Potosino- a little hole in the wall
Mexican joint. Really good
7. Texas Roadhouse- Awsome Steak and Rolls
8. Tony Roma's- Best Ribs in Texas
9. Cracker Barrell - they are so much better
in the South!
10. Hootie's Deli

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To
1. Next weekend- Mom/Dad and
Gma/Gpa Sandall coming to TX
2. Thanksgiving with my sister
3. Christmas in Utah
4. Getting my house sold
5. Buying a new house
6. Moving to NC
7. A day without messes
8. Being a stay at home mom!

8 Things on My Wish List
1. Getting my house sold
2. A new house with hardwood floors
3. New furniture-
some that the Military hasn't dropped
or broken!
4. a new car-not a new minivan!
5. That Preston (my BIL)gets accepted to Nurse Anestesthist (sp)
school in NC so I can be close to my nieces!!!!!!!!!
6. To fit back into my pre- Chloe jeans
7. My kids to find good friends in NC
8. To have my kids grow up to be kind, respectful,
faithful, productive adults.

5 comments:

The Birds said...

I love your "confessions"! That's a cute way of putting things! Oh and I forgot what network Burn Notice was on and when does it come on. I wanted Preston to watch it with me cause I think he's really like it, but I haven't seen it since Hawaii! Love ya!
~Chandi

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

I'm really impressed that you have time to go running with all the other things on your plate. You're amazing.

Embellish the Moment said...

Hey Krish! I'll take Chloe off your hands! I could use a good slave/babysitter, the next time she's naughty you'll have to tell her you've got an offer! Glad to see you joined the blogging world! Your kids are so cute and it sounds like life is just great! Good deal. Stop by and see us! http://ourlifeisyummy.blogspot.com/

Amber (Tingey)

Jon and Ashley said...

I love tags like this. It always makes me feel better to read about other people's quirks. Then I don't feel so weird!

Staiger Smiles said...

This was fun to read. It reminded me of some fun things when we lived together...like you watching cartoons with your cookie dough. Great times!! It was wonderful catching up the other day. You have a darling family! Love ya!

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!