Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Home is Where the Heart Is!

Well, I never thought it would come to this,
but we have decided to move back to
Tremonton for a few months. We have
been throwing the idea around for a few
months, but had decided to stay here to
finish out the school year. Circumstances
have now changed and I decided I didn't want
to go it alone again for 7 months. David
has to go to Little Rock for 3 months for training
and then report directly to NC to start flying.
I thought it would be nice to have some
help and to get a good Utah winter in again.
My parent's have graciously opened thier
home to my crazy little family, to include the
200 pound dog! I hope we all live through it.
We are really excited to be close to family and old
friends again. Hopefully our new home in NC will
be finished by the begining of summer so my
parent's can kick us out before they go nuts!
Thanks Mom and Dad!

4 comments:

Casey said...

Good luck with your move. That will be fun for you to be with your family. Although I worry that you won't want to come to NC after that. Is David going to be in Little Rock near Christmas? We are possibly going out there the day after Christmas.

The Birds said...

So glad you'll be close to us so we can play and get lots of hugs and kisses!!!
~Chandi

Amelia said...

I see a lunch date in our future!

Jocelyn said...

How exciting! We'll have to make our way over to Christie's and catch up.

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!