Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Rat

We were sitting in the living room watching Scrubs
when I saw something move out of the corner of my eye.
I looked up to see a huge rat crawling out from behind
the entertainment center. There was a lot of screaming
on my part. david got his pellet gun and shot it. (great shot
might I add) I was totally freaking out, standing on the couch shouting
obsenities at my husband! i was more angry that there was a
rat in the house! Come to find out.. it came back with David
from his hunting trip. We started going through the house...it
was clean, but when we got to the back of the truck we started
finding traces of the little devil in David's hunting stuff!!
Hunting will be banned if the only thing he
brings home are disease infested rodents!

8 comments:

Casey said...

AAAAAGGGGHHHH! I have my feet up in the chair right now just thinking about. GROSS!!!! I would have died. But next time, get a picture of it for the blog. ;) At least of David shooting it. That would have been VERY blog worthy.

Casey said...

For some reason that just reminded me of your pour cat. Good thing David was home this time. You have had some bad experiences with animals. So Sorry!

The Birds said...

oh, super duper nasty!! Love all the posts, but where are all the pics of those kids?? Get going, sis!!
~Love ya!

Amelia said...

OH MY HELL- I would have passed out!

Justin Jacki Jaden Halli Ragen said...

I think I would have climbed the wall and said a few cuss words...okay maybe lots!! Great story though!! Take care! I love looking at your blog! Jacki

jeannie said...

OOOOH I hate rats but I love giveaways and you totally won mine!! Send me a quick email with your address and I will get them mailed off to yoU!!
myneckcandy@comcast.net

BTW I totally remember you from my stay with Casey!! I see that you are moving to NC, cool awesome!

Timbo said...

Dave,

Glad to see that you can still cause your wife to scream obsenities!! Oh, way to go Krisha!! Misty would be proud of you.

Timbo said...

I just saw Casey's comments about that stupid cat. I was the one that had to go pick up what was left of it and get rid of it (in the middle of the night mind you). I think that Krisha might just owe me a big fat steak the next time she is in town for that act of bravery (not mention I was their home teacher at the time).

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!