Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Cup

This morning I was in the kitchen
making the kid's lunches when Jaden came
down carrying a cup. I've tried to train
them to bring any straying dishes to the
kitchen so I thought he was being a super
helper. Then I noticed the really mischevious
smile on his face....not good!!!
I looked down to see the cup was half full. It took me
about 2 seconds to put the smile and the liquid
in the cup together. I realized he had peed in the cup.
What the heck!!!!! Who's child is he! And the worst
part- when I questioned him about the liquid in
the cup, he proudly stated "mommy I went tinkle!"
Nasty, Nasty Nasty!!! I have a few questions for
his daddy when he gets home!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Amelia said...

Don't know how that kid came from your same genes! So stoked you have a blog now!

Staiger Smiles said...

I fell over laughing reading this blog. Mostly because this is something that could easily happen at my house. I would have paid money to see your face...What would we do without our kids? :)

Casey said...

That is hilarious but so gross. I definitely think that is a boy kinda thing.

Anonymous said...

About 6 weeks ago this might have been chalked up to "just another crazy something he must have learned at Ms Laurie's house"...I think David has been the culprit all along!! Thanks for today...I needed it! We love you guys and I miss my little red headed boy. I can't tell you how much. We'll talk soon!
Laurie

Timbo said...

And you actually think that he gets that trait from Dave? The first thing that I thought of when I read that story was that is the mischievous streak in you! Not that you might ever pee in a cup voluntarily, but just that crazy streak in you just trying to be different. Am I wrong?

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!