Tuesday, September 9, 2008

War Hero

My amazing husband spent 9 moths in Iraq
this past year diffusing bombs! (obviously not
his normal job!) He was stationed in a Polish
war camp with a group of coalition forces from all
over the world. It was a rough 9 months,
but all that hard work payed off! David received
A Bronze Star last week!!! For those of you
who don't speak military...other
than a Presidential Medal of Honor
or a Purple Heart...It's a good as
it gets. There was a fantastic but
vague write up about all the
great things he did while he was there.
Quite frankly, I don't really want to know
the details of how he earned it. Some things
in life are better left unknown!
Other bragging rights-He also
made Major! His dad was able
to pin him on this week!
(yeah pay raise!!) Can you tell I'm a
proud wife. Pictures to come soon.
David has the camera with him in the
Uintah's hunting for Elk!

2 comments:

Tatiana said...

Krish!
So glad you have blog now! The trick is keeping it updated :) I hope that the move prep is going well. We love you and think of you often!
Tatiana

Casey said...

Congratulations. It's so comforting to know that someone like him is keeping us all safe. You guys are the best - I know you have a lot to do with it also. I agree, I wouldn't want to know the details either.

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!