Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

As I drove to work this morning at six (I
was trying to beat the Holiday traffic...
I failed!) I tried to think about all the things
I am thankful for instead of how much dang
traffic there is on the road!! Here's what I
came up with-

My Husband.

Chloe, Jaxon and Jaden....How lucky I am to have the
greatest kids!!

Bility kisses!

The Best Parents!! (who are in Detroit this
week to watch the Packers play the Lions
without me- and to see my Aunt Gena
and Uncle Ned!) Go Packers!!!

My Sister- I miss her so much!

My Nieces- I miss them more!!

A grandma who is the BEST friend, listener, confindant, etc...Ever!

Great Friends- We have made some Great friends
along the way. I miss them all. Especiall during the
Holiday Season. We are always so far from family
that we usually spend Thanksgiving with friends. We
decided to spend this Thanksgiving as a family
because David is leaving for the desert in a few
weeks . I'm glad, but still missing good friends! I am also missing
my bestest and my sister. This week was ours to share.
Black Friday and Twilight just aren't the same without ya!
(although Dee Dee and I will be rocking Toys R Us at midnight!)

Fantasy Football- Football is so much more fun
when you can share it (and trash talk) with family.

Disney channel

Watching my kids grow up. I looked over at Chloe last
night and noticed how much she has changed even in the
last month. I noticed that her face is starting to thin out, she
is getting so tall, and that the little girl part of her is disappearing.

days without accidents- potty or otherwise!

Employment and Paychecks!- Great jobs and great friends.

An education. Can't even tell u how grateful I am for this one!!

A beautiful home

an awsome washer and dryer!!- I should use them
more often!!

and last but not least- My Savior, the Gospel
that keeps me centered, and the eternal blessings
of the Temple.

I thought of a million more, but I should do some work today!
Hope you all have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

I LOVE that this was what you were doing to replace being mad at traffic! What a teriffic example you are! Happy Thanksgiving!

The Birds said...

Dang pregnancy horomones...you made me cry! I love you!!!

Tatiana said...

That's awesome! I'm grateful for you and all our other cousins! Truly, we have a family that is quite rare. I love you! Thanks for being such a great example!

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!