Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween 09

Trunk or Treat


Squadron Trick or Treat



Happy Halloween!!
This year the kids got in 3 Trick/Trunk or Treats!!
The festivities started on Wed. at the Squadron.
The guys did a great job of decorating thier offices.
One office even had a full Haunted House!
On Friday night we did Trunk or Treat with
our ward and Sanford Ward. I reluctantly dressed
up this year. Dave loaned me a Polish flight suit he brought
back from the desert. He also had an old flight helmet...
I looked HOT! Dave went as a Cowboy, Chloe as a
Vampire, Jaxon as the White Ninja from GI Joe, and
Jaden was our TMNT! Finally, and already enough candy
to kill someone, we made it to the actual Holiday. On
Haloween night David took the kids around the neighborhood
for some more fun! Or neighbors were great to get into
the spirit! The kids made out great in the candy department!!
We kindly sorted all of it...for safety of course!
Hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween!

1 comment:

The Birds said...

Finally!!!! I've been dying for you to post these! You all look great and I'm impressed that you dressed up! The kids look great. I just we all could have gone together! Love and miss you!

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!