Tuesday, August 18, 2009

North Carolina

We made it!! Finallly! oK, so we actually made it
here a month ago, but who has time to blog when
you're trying to establish a new household?!!
(I'm blogging on my lunch break while I eat
a chicken mcnugget!! YUM!) The kids are
doing great and have made the adjustment
well! We have fabulous next door neighbors
who have kids about the same ages as mine. What
a huge blessing it has been!! (did I mention they
happen to be LDS too!! what are the odds?) We
have already managed to make time to hit the Beach!!,
the boys loved the ocean, Chloe was less amused and
more worried about the sand in her suit. We also
made a trip up to Winston-Salem to see our great
friends the Vanbuskirks!! It was soooo... good to see
them! We had a blast! (thanks again tim and casey for
having us!!) It has been really hot so the kids are
going a little stir crazy from being in the house all day!
School starts next week!!! Halelujah!!
Dave is loving his new, much smaller squadron!!
He was also just made the YM President in our
ward. He will be busy!! I am loving NC! We have
a great ward and I really like my new jobwith WIC! The heat
is getting old, but Fall is just around the corner and
I know it will be spectacular with all these trees!!
I will post pics of the house when it's put together!

5 comments:

Amelia said...

So happy you are finally in your own home again..and with Dave! The new pictures are super cute of your kids!

Texas Birds said...

YM Pres- that's crazy, Maybe it's the Lords way of keeping him around for awhile:)

P.S. Are you really complaining about the heat after living through how many Texas summers!

Casey said...

Yeah! We are so glad you are here also. We had SOOO much fun with you guys. Can't wait to get together again. let us know when you have a free moment.

The Birds said...

Yay! You posted! Can't wait to see pics of the house. I love the kids' new pics! They turned out really cute! Give them hugs and kisses for us. We miss you guys like crazy!!!

Mackenzie said...

Krisha!! The kids pictures are so cute!! Love them!! I miss you all so so much!!! It is ridiculous! :) I am planning to come visit sometime...sooner hopefully than later! Love you!!

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!