Saturday, April 11, 2009

Trip to NC




So, I am listening to the sound
of the waves roll in from the
Atlantic as I'm writing this.
Myrtle Beach is beautiful!! Life is good!
It has been such fun spending time
with my mom, gma and sister.
We really did come for business,
but isn't it a rule that you should
mix business with pleasure?!
I got to see my house for
the first time! It was beautiful.
I was so nervous, but was
pleasantly surprised. I am looking
forward to seeing it finished!! Here
are some pics of our trip (more
to come). You can't see it in the pic,
but behind those trees we have a
fantastic lake. The front of the
house is very traditionally
Southern. I am still getting used to
all the siding. It will be great! David-
I'll send you all the pics of the inside.
I'll spare everyone else pics of sheetrock!


4 comments:

Texas Birds said...

When can we come and visit! I'm ready!!!!

Stacie said...

Krisha,

This is Stacie Call Maxfield. Your home looks like it is going to be beautiful. Your kids are darling too!

Stacie

The Birds said...

Thanks for a great trip! Sure do love ya! Hopefully we'll be close!

Brooks, Amber & Maggie Jo said...

Looks like tons of fun. A lake in your backyard, that would be Brooks' DREAM! I'm sad it's too far to bring the boat. I stole your birthday ticker. So much fun. I am a computer dumb dumb so I was shocked I could even do it. So thanks it's fun to have.

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!