Saturday, March 28, 2009

The D@#& SNOW!!!

I thought it best to post myself a
reminder note about snow! I need to
remember that as much as I LOVE the
snow....I HATE it in March!!
I can't wait to get back to where
it's warm and my kids can play
outside again!! 67 degrees yesterday
in Fayettteville, NC!!!!!
I really do love Winter,but after the
first day of Spring you can keep the
snow!! (Just a small retraction- when
the flakes started coming down last
week and they were the size of my
thumb, it really was a spectacular
site!! Still hate snow in March!)
Hope next Winter when I'm whining
about no snow, I'll remember to read
this blog entry!

1 comment:

Texas Birds said...

If I were a bigger person I would not say this, I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!! (who really wants to be bigger anyways) Love Ya!

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!