Monday, March 23, 2009

Krishaology

Let others know a little more about yourself by changing the answers and re-posting. (If I picked you its because I want to know more about you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Repost note as your name + "ology"
What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Maddox
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
What color cell phone do you have?my iphone is black, but i got a pink cover for it!!
Are you right-handed or left-handed?Right handed
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?Tonsils
What is the last heavy item you lifted?My 3 year old son!!
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?yep, by a can of paint.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Something that people could spell!
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Yep!!
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? None at the moment.
what was the last run in you had with the cops? Don't remember. it's been awhile.
Last person you talked to? Miss Amy Bird!!
Last person you hugged? My niece Cassidy.
Favorite Season?Has always been Fall!!
Favorite Holiday? Christmas
Day of the week? Saturday
Favorite Month? November and May
First place you went this morning? To Take Chloe to school
The last movie you saw? Scooby Doo Where's My Mummy..... I know we put it on for the kids, but I still love Scooby!!!
Do you smile often? sure
Do you always answer your phone? No, I'm horrible about screening my calls!!!
It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Usually some kind of text notification from my bank or other institution.
If you could change your eye color what would it be? Brown
What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? Route 44 diet cherry limeade!!!
Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes
Favorite Christmas song? Bing Crosby singing White Christmas!!!
What's on your wish list for your birthday? Don't know???
Can you do push ups? a few
Can you do a chin up? Yeah right!!
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited!! Just slightly nervous about finding a new job!
Do you have any saved texts? Yes. I'm really bad about deleting texts.
Do you have an accent? Only when I need to have one!
What is the last song to make you cry? Only One- on the 10 Virgins CD....but only when Ali sang it!!
Plans tonight? Celebrate my dads birthday at Fredrico's Pizza!!
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? At least once!
Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Nothing, it was the Sabbath!
Have you ever been given roses? Lot's of times....I have the best hubby!
Currently hate right now? That it isn't Spring yet!
Met someone who changed your life? Definately
How did you bring in the New Year? kicking my hubby trash at Wii boxing!! and Wii bowling with my sister and Brother in Law.
What song represents you? Don't know.
What were you doing 12 AM last night?having a really weird dream!!
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? What my checking account balance was

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Krisha, this was really cute!

Is that the Amy Bird from Blsckfoot? Long shot, but just wondering.

I need to come over and visit Christie in Tremonton & say hi to ya'll!

Oh, one more thing -- I LOVE Sonic -- my fave is the Cranberry Limeade! :)

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!