Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

Things, I'm thankful for:
Family
David
Motherhood
The Gospel
The Air Force and my Air Force Family
Friends- wherever you are this Thanksgiving! (Japan,
Missouri, Illinois, California, North Carolina, Utah,
Texas, Arizona, Arkansas!)
Paychecks
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy!
Jaxon helping in the kitchen
Chloe taking care of her brothers
Jaden singing in the car
Preschool!!
Ranch Dressing
My sisters (Chand and Amy cleaning up Thanksgiving
dinner, Thanks so much!)
Tim V. teaching me how to make gravy...it was really good!!

No comments:

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!