Friday, September 11, 2009

Good things

Since my last post left me (and probably you)
feeling bummed out, I thought I had better
blog about all the things that make me happy.
Someday when I'm old and reading this
I can remember that good came with
the bad.....

Things I love-
Good kids!! Despite me, my kids are AWSOME!
David- that he keeps me sain and reminds
me to breathe.
Family who loves me no matter what!
A Grandma who is the greatest listener!
A Mom to tell me it's going to be OK
The World's Best Kindergarten Teacher-My sister!!!
New Rob Thomas songs
XM Satelite Radio
Boomerang (the cartoon channel)
Fantastic bosses who get it!!
My iphone
Being an Air Force Wife
The Gospel- that keeps me centered
Saturday mornings-SLEEP!
Eddy's Chocolate Ice Cream
Miss Amy's cookie recipe!
Playhouse Disney
Coworkers who make me laugh!
Great Friends!

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

You are a ROB THOMAS FAN!!!!!! Me, too! We are so much better friends now.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have those day's too... they remind us how good the 'good' days really are... I think..... Looks like things are looking up for you!

Texas Birds said...

You totally left off.... yummy treats in small town German bakeries and black Friday shopping! Miss ya!!!!

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!