Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Flu!

Our sick week came early this year.
We have spent the last week getting
over and sharing N1H1 at our house!!
Thanks to my fabulous job at the
Health Department I brought home
more than a paycheck last week!!
Let me just say that it was awful!!
Chloe is still really sick. And thanks
to fabulous military medicine (can
you hear the sarcasm) we are having
trouble even getting her in to see a doc!
Please keep her in your prayers! I
hope all of you don't get it! (thanks
for letting me vent!)

4 comments:

Chelsie said...

I just want to say, oh dear! You poor woman. Poor Chloe! I hope all of you feel better soon!

Casey said...

So sad. Tell Chloe to hurry and get well soon so we can have more fun with the DeCoursey's.

The Birds said...

You better clorox your house before we get there!
Lots of love!
~Chandi

Amanda Petersen said...

Yikes! I hope you guys get better. That must be really hard. We'll keep you all in our prayers!

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!