Friday, January 9, 2009

Snow and Tonsils







We are having a great time here in The Great
State of Utah! It was wonderful to spend
Christmas with our families! We brought
in the New Year bowling and boxing
on the Wii,(may I add that I kicked my
hubbies trash at boxing!) and playing card games.
The best thing, is that it has snowed and snowed
and snowed!!! (pictures to come!) The kids love to
be outside sledding and 4-wheeling with gmpa!
My kids still have a hard time understanding
that they can't go outside without shoes or coats,
but they're getting better! Other news:
I am now officially a brunette!
David is on his way to training.
Chloe started school at my Elementary Almamater.
Jaxon and Chloe had thier tonsils out
yesterday!!!!! Finally!!! Both of them did
Great! Jaxon put up a Good fight going in
(thank heaven for bubble gum flavored
anesthetic gas!!), but came out really well.
Jaxon is up and running at full
speed today. Chloe is still a little sore, but
getting better. Did I mention her tonsils
were HUGE!!!! so some soreness was to be
expected!
We hope you all had a fantastic Holiday Season!

6 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

I am always amazed when I hear other people's tonsil stories. When Dylan got his out, he went catatonic and was hospitalized for days. It gives me hope that when Livie has to get hers out, it won't be so bad. I hope you guys are enjoying the cold winter weather.

Justin Jacki Jaden Halli Ragen said...

Oh Oh Oh!!! I love boxing Justin because I kick his butt every time and it gets him all fired up!! He says the wii isn't reading him...yeah right your wife just rocks!! Hope your kiddos get better soon! Haven't done that yet and hope to not! Hope you are enjoying Utah and Tremonton! It will be just enough time to get a good fix and then get out!! Take care!!

Texas Birds said...

Soooo fun! At least you kicked Dave's butt before he left you again. It sounds like he deserved it! Enjoy the snow for us!
love y'all!

Amelia said...

So when are you heading to St.George...

The Birds said...

Our house sure was quiet this evening. Give my boys hugs and kisses for me!
~Chandi

The Birds said...

So glad you posted all those new pics!! Loved them!

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!