Friday, January 23, 2009

7 Things I Hate (and Love) About You

Ok, let me start by saying I've only been back
a month, but having lived away so long I've come to
realize there are a few things I don't like about Utah.
That having been said, there are quite a few more
I really do love!! Here they are:
Things I love about Utah:
1. Family
2. Snow
3. St. George!
4. That when your children are throwing hissy fits
in public, noone wants to call Family
Protective Services on you. They just laugh and
say "been there done that!" NICE!!!! (except at Sonic in Orem!)
5. The Mountains
6. Good Friends!
7. Cream O Weber Milk!!! YUM
8. Inexpensive stuff for kids- like dance, gymnastics,
cheer, and preschool!
9. Everything is family friendly!
10. Fry sauce
11. Fredrico's pizza
12. Taco Time Ranch

Now for the things I could do without:
1. Utah drivers- everyone cuts you off, they
don't use blinkers and really SLOW people
in the fast lane!!!!!!!
2. Traffic- specifically the amount of people
who drive thier cars all at the same time in
Logan!
3. Smog
4. That Tremonton is really far from everything!
5. The road into my parents neighborhood. I'm going
to have to have my wheels realligned.

3 comments:

LYNN & MARCIA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Texas Birds said...

Great list, friend! But don't you miss jumping on the tramp with water in January? WE sure miss you guys. Throw a snow ball for us!

Anonymous said...

We are in Garland, in Kirkland Estates. We actually live right across the street from Kasey Kirkland's parents. It sounds kind of fun getting to see so many parts of the country. I don't envy the packing and moving part but other than that it would be great!

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!