Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ahhh...Sweet Freedom

It's that time of year again... My
Amazing parents have come to
retrieve my kids for endless
fun at gma and gpa's!! Did I mention
I am kidless for a few weeks!! :>
I am also spouseless for a few days
He had to run off to Cuba and then to Cali next week.
There is, unfortunately, a very large, very
dirty house calling my name!! It needs
a little TLC!! Can you imagine how much
I can get done without anyone else to make
messes!!!!!! I will miss my kiddos (and
David) a lot, but won't sniff the gift fish either!!
Thanks mom and dad for wanting to spend time
with your grandkids and doing whatever it takes
to make it possible!! You really are the best!!!

1 comment:

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

I'll admit I'm a little jealous!

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!