Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Valentine

I always knew Jaxon was going to be
a ladies man, but I was hoping he would
hold off at least until he was 6....more
like 26!!!! The Friday before Valentine's
Day the kids had a Valentine exchange/party.
On Wed of that week Jaxon came to me with
a particularly important request. He wanted
to get Sarah, a darling girl in his class, something
special for Valentine's Day. It was the cutest
thing when he asked! He got really quiet and
was blushing. How can you say no to that?
This is a picture of Miss Sarah with her "special
Valentine" from Jaxon. Thanks Ms. Raewyn for
sharing the picture with us (Sarah's mom)!!

I heard from Sarah's mom that Sarah was so excited she

askedMrs. Steadman, one of thier teachers,

to call her so she couldtell her about the rose!!

Jaxon's response to it all was he said she liked it

and then he went about his business...typical man answer!

He did however tell me this week that he was going to marry

Sarah after he got home from his mission (Phew!!)

I told Jaxon that if he could find someone as nice as Sarah to marry

then he would be really happy! For now, I had to emphasize that girls

are just our friends! Heaven Help Us!!!!!

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

Krisha, that is adorable. Trouble. But adorable. He must have wonderful examples in his home if he knows that is the proper way to treat someone he loves.

The Birds said...

Not sure why it's taken me so long to check this out...probably b/c I've been a bit self-absorbed lately, but none-the-less TOO CUTE!!!!!! And I love your new blog background...funny thing is that I almost picked it for my blog - great minds think alike! And last, LOVED your last post....simple and perfect!

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!