Saturday, December 6, 2008

Goodbye Texas


It's that time again! We are getting excited.
Our whole house is full of boxes (the packers were fast.
they finished in 2 days) and our
poor children are trying so hard not to climb on them.
The truck comes Monday!! (please hurry!)
We are sad to leave good friends, but are so excited
to get to North Carolina. We are also really excited to
spend Winter in Utah. We are looking forward to
lots of time with family.
We also got new phone numbers- K- 910-964-6699
D- 910-964-1559 (love my new iphone!!)

3 comments:

Embellish the Moment said...

Moving sucks! Judging by the neat stack of boxes, I'd say your a pro! Good luck with everything. I'd love to see ya sometime during your stay!

Texas Birds said...

I can't believe how excited you are! We're happy for you but will miss you more then you know! Make a snowman for us Texans!

Mackenzie said...

Krish! I have to admit, I would be pretty tempted myself to play on the boxes! :) I can't wait for you guys to be out here! I'll even let ya call me to babysit!! ;) See ya in a couple weeks! Love ya!
ps..Call if ya need anything! Really!

About Me

Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Dave and I have been married 12 years and have 3 amazing kids. I am the Dietitian for Highsmith-Rainey LTAC and David is a Navigator for the Air Force! We love being in North Carolina! Our three Children, Chloe, Jaxon, and Jaden are the highlight of our lives!